Disc motor drives-
Disc motor drives
With their very flat design and high power density, these drives offer the maximum use of installation space.
The drives consist of a powerful pancake motor or disc motor combined with a spur gear set and are ideal for integration in stair lifts or stair climbers.
We offer the solution that meets your needs: our disc motors are available as complete drives with gear, motor and brake or as single motor with or without brake.
- Low gear backlash of < 0,5°
- Output speed from 20 – 120 rpm (revolutions/minute)
- Very low noise level (less than 55db at idling speed)
- Rated power from 150 - 250 Watt
- Various output shaft diameters
- Motor speed up to 3000 - 6000 rpm (revolutions/minute)
- Operating voltage 24 V DC
- Lifetime lubrication
- Holding brakes
- with manual release by lever or rope
- 12V or 24V
- braking torque 3Nm
- braking torques on the output shaft from 120Nm to 535Nm
- Other voltages and speeds are available on request
- Optional with encoder
- Other options available