Right-angled drives -
Our range comprises worm, helical and worm-helical gearboxes. Our helical gearboxes in particular are unique and exceed normal industry standards.
Our drives are equipped with brushed permanent-magnet motors of various sizes, either with or without an electromagnetic brake. Various motor and gearbox designs allow a wide range of output speeds and output power. Together with many possible geometries of output shafts and housings, you thus have a wide range of possibilities available for your individual application.
All right-angeld drives are ideally suited for all standard and premium applications with their high requirements in terms of quality, efficiency, smooth running and cost-effectiveness, premium electric wheelchairs for example.
- Low gear backlash
- High power efficiency (up to 85%)
- Output speed from 90 to 275 rpm (revolutions/minute)
- Low noise level (less than 58db at idling speed)
- Rated power from 180 - 550 Watt
- Various output shaft diameters up to 25 mm
- Total load capacity up to maximum 160 kg per drive
(which means with 2 integrated drives for example in a wheelchair up to maximum 320 kg)
- Motor available with 2 pole or 4 pole design
- Operating voltage 24 V DC
- Lifetime lubrication
- Holding brakes
- with manual release by lever or rope
- 12V or 24V
- braking torque 3Nm
- braking torques on the output shaft from 60Nm to 86Nm
- Customized design solutions available upon request
- Optional with encoder